Pesquisar neste blogue

sexta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2017

Now for something completely different

It has been an eternity i have posted anything here, not that i have done anything in the meanwhile but simply life took the best of me.
I was lucky enough to get tickets for @WebSummit in Lisbon, and it was a humbling and motivating experience at the same time. Went with my friend and WordPress master and VR/AR enthusiast Pedro de Carvalho @ twitter and it sure opened my eyes and mind for many new things.



One of the projects i have setup my self for this year was to loose weight and take "Improvement Dedication Success" a bit more physical not just on tech side of things. I must recommend Nokia Body Cardio as it during these last past months it has allowed me to tailor my behaviour, exercise and eating habits to make sure it sticks.

Now a word from the man who inspired me the name this blog "Improvement.."

 I'll try to keep posting more frequently.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário